How to resolve "printer in an error state" error message
HP is one of the finest printer brands in the world today. Being a pinnacle in the printer industry, HP is often considered as the synonym of the term printer. HP has not earned that...How to resolve "printer in an error state" error message
HP is one of the finest printer brands in the world today. Being a pinnacle in the printer industry, HP is often considered as the synonym of the term printer. HP has not earned that reputation overnight. HP engineers always strive to boost the printer line up with cutting-edge hardware and new features. However, technical advancement not always ensures seamless performance overtimes, which means that printers are not free from technical bugs. There are events when printer performance get compromised under the influence of technical glitches. From paper jams to error messages, even the likes of HP Printer could fall in the vicinity of numerous technical issues. If you want to manage the printer quirks with authority, contact HP Printer experts via HP support Number today.
The recommended steps might help you counter "printer in an error state" messages on the HP Envy printer.
● Unplug the power cable from your printing machine while it working.
● Make sure to unplug every cable from the printer.
● Now press and hold the power button located on the printer periphery for 15 seconds. (Note: make sure not to connect your machine to the surge protector, rather plug its power cable to the wall outlet).
● Reconnect the power cable back to the printer.
● Once your printer boots completely, run HP proprietary software “HP Scan doctor”. This tool will diagnose your printer for the technical bugs and restore it automatically. If you don’t have this tool on your system, go to the OEM website and download directly to your system.
If this tool doesn’t fix the message, then you need to take advantage of the following steps.
● On your system, click Start>Control panel>Programs and Features.
● Locate the HP driver from the program list and select it.
● Hover the top menu and click uninstall tab to remove the program from the system.
● Get back to the “ Devices and Printers” section and right-click on the HP Printer.
● Select “Remove device”.
● Open the run command and enter the following command in the given field- printui.exe
● Now the driver tab and locate and remove the HP printer
● Choose OK and close all the active windows on the system.
The above suggestion has been precisely prepared under the guidance of the HP experts. So you don’t worry about its authenticity. Just go through steps precisely and see whether it resolves the error message or not. In case if anything went wrong with these procedures, try to connect with HP certified professional through HP phone number.