To change the AOL password on an Apple device, you are required to go through a two-step process. First, you need to change the account password at the AOL website. After that, you have to change the password stored in your Apple device's account settings.
To change the password on the AOL website:
- Open any web browser on your system
- First, go to the account settings page of AOL.
- Sign in to your account and answer the security question.
- Then click on the 'Change my Password' link.
- On the next screen, you can enter a new password.
After you have changed the password on the website, you have to change AOL password using the Apple device:
- Tap 'Settings' option on your Apple device.
- Then tap 'Mail, Contacts, and Calendars'.
- Next, tap 'AOL' and press your AOL email address.
- Hit the 'Password' option and type your new password for AOL account.
- Save the changes by tapping 'Done'.