Microsoft Office includes a number of applications and MS-Office 365 is one of them. All the Microsoft applications are very useful in one way or another for business as well as home purposes. But it is not possible that you will not encounter any issues while using the apps. Users have lately complained about the installation and setup error with MS-Office 365 while they were starting to use it. However, there are some tools in the Microsoft Office suite itself which might help you in fixing these issues. Microsoft Office 365 Support team is also there to help you in case you are not able to resolve the issues on your own.
Microsoft has developed the repair facility with the Office 365 release which is based on Click-to-Run technology. This makes it easier to access repair files over the internet and there is no need to install media.
Repair Microsoft Office 365
To repair Microsoft Office 365 you can go through the procedure given below:
- You can begin with the 'Programs and Features' section in the Control Panel. In Windows 10 you can reach there by using the hidden quick access menu.
- From there select Microsoft Office 365 given the program list and then enter Change/Repair on the command bar and wait while the repair wizard shows up.
- Now, choose the type of repair you would like to perform. On the basis of the strength or availability of your internet connection, you can go with the first option i.e., Quick Repair, which can fix the problem even without a network connection.
- If this doesn't help you, go back and use the Online Repair option. The repair process is very simple and you just have to keep following the wizard. Before that, you are required to save your work and close all Office programs, and then click 'Repair' and wait while the repair process starts.
- The repair process is almost similar to a new installation and the amount of time it will take to repair depends on the speed of the internet and the severity of the issue. Also, you can directly contact at the Microsoft Support Number if you are facing difficulty in following the procedure.
- When the repair completes you can see all your Office apps will illuminate in their respective colors.
- After the installation is complete, you can restart your computer and launch your Microsoft Office 365 app and check if the issue you were facing is fixed.
This is how you can simply repair and fix the installation or set up issues with Microsoft Office 365. In case you still didn't achieve success in fixing the issue then you can avail the tech support facility available at our side by dialing the Microsoft Help Number. Our certified and well-trained technical executives will definitely provide you with the most appropriate solution for the problem you are having with the any of the Microsoft Office application.