AT&T is the most reliable and efficient email service provider of the time which is loaded with distinctive features and a user-friendly interface. It enables you to share documents, images, videos and other media files. Furthermore, it is perfect personal and professional conversations.
Using AT&T is quite easy and diving in its functionality is like snapping fingers. But some issues like login errors and connectivity problems, trouble the users, dealing with which becomes difficult. Here are a few methods which will help you resolve the login and connectivity errors in an easy way. Or the most direct solution of the entire range of issues is calling AT&T Tech Support Number.
Without the right password, you cannot get into your account and use your account becomes problematic. The regular login attempts with a wrong password can be an issue and lead you to temporality blocked account. So, if you forgot your password or has misplaced, it is recommended to reset it first and try to log in.
If You Are Unable to Send An Email:
You must check the port 25 which is basically used to prevent the spam emails. If your browser has blocked the port 25 you may not be able to send emails and hence you must ensure that port is connected dedicated IP address.
In order to check the authentication settings, you make sure that you have the right set of login credentials. Choose the password in the authentication type or else it will end up showing authentication errors.
If you are not able to connect with your network you are definitely going to come across connectivity and network connection. Check the internet connection and try to place your device near to the router. In order to check the connection, you must switch to another browser and if it's working fine on any other platform, there is something wrong with your browser.
Check the Browser Settings:
Here are few tips which can work for you if you find your browser settings have been messed up.
- Quit all the open tabs and windows opened and make sure nothing left open.
- Try to open the email account on other browsers.
- Remove all cache and cookies stored on your browser which can interfere in the functioning of your web browser.
- Disable all the browser's extensions and add-on as they can disturb the functioning of your email client.
- Get a software like Adobe Flash player.
- Re-check the settings of your firewall and antivirus. It happens that on many occasions antivirus interrupts with the functioning of your antivirus.
- Disable the antivirus and try to send your email again.
- Once you are done with using your email, you must enable the antivirus tools to maintain the protection.
If you are fed up with all these issues and looking for helping hand to rescue from the technical glitches, calling AT&T Customer Care Support Number is the most recommendable solution. Also, to help you online the email and chat facility is available. For more information and straightforward solution for any sort of problem, you can contact AT&T Online Support Number.